We’re looking for an eager-to-help service technician to assist with a variety of service work and welding/fabrication primarily in our shop. This position is until mid-September, with the potential to extend or convert to permanent.
- Stick and MIG welding experience; SMAW is a strong asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Teamplayer with a willingness to help wherever needed
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- Reliable and hardworking individual
- Ability to lift heavy materials
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Weld a variety of parts for sale
- Perform pipe threading
- Perform hose tests and handle general labour for hose tests
- Assist in performing scheduled and on-demand service on equipment
- Use hand tools and power tools to perform tasks
- Prepare inspection, maintenance and work reports, and record work details
- Assist with general yard and facility maintenance and cleanliness
We provide personal protective equipment, tools and safety training. To apply, please send your resume by email to careers(AT)dyterra.com.
WHO WE ARE
DyTerra is a solutions partner to fertilizer and propane industries in Western Canada. We specialize in whole goods and parts sales, service work including inspections, repairs and remounts, light manufacturing and design-build fertilizer construction projects. We’re committed to simplifying the complex through proven, effective solutions and thinking partnership in every project and relationship. With about 40 staff across 2 branches, we are a small team with a casual tone. Our values of honesty, value, knowledge and relationships drive us and we keep growing, shifting, and changing to become a great company. For more about us, visit www.dyterra.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
View original article here Source