Are you always up to date on the latest tech developments? Do you have a knack for translating technical language and concepts for people with varying technical abilities? This may be the career for you!
As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we recognize the power of teamwork and thus create an open work environment where the exchange of ideas is not only welcomed, but encouraged. Ever wondered what it would take to join our team? We are looking for someone with:
- An in-depth knowledge of technology with a strong aptitude and willingness to learn.
- A positive attitude, someone who enjoys contributing to an upbeat work environment and takes pride in their work.
- Self-motivation, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
The following certifications would be an asset, (but not mandatory):
- A+ Certification with the ability to work on PC computers
- Current and applicable Apple Certification (ACMT, ACiT), familiarity with Apple Service Metrics (PSP, CSAT, ACSE) and proven user experience in MacOs Operating Systems
- All applicants regardless of prior experience will be considered.
If you are technically savvy, embrace challenges and have a desire to achieve Company objectives, then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Flexible and varied schedules
- Competitive pay that rewards strong and consistent performance
- Access to extensive product training and development opportunities
- A high-energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence
- A comprehensive benefits program including:
- health and wellness allowance (we reimburse you for up to 100% of your YMCA/YWCA gym membership)
- team member discounts on in-store purchases (we want you to share in our success)
- ongoing in-house training and education courses (lifelong learning)
- employee family assistance program (free confidential counseling)
- employee recognition program (tangible rewards for great work!)
- community involvement (giving back to our communities)
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
View original article here Source