Crown Auto Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Aon Hewitt’s Best Employers is a family owned company that believes in customer service, integrity, teamwork, and innovation. The group has seven dealerships, two body shops, a detailing center, and an aftermarket performance division.
Crown Auto Group is looking to fill the position of Parts Advisor (Shipper/Receiver), who, under the direction of the Parts Manager, will primarily be responsible to greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required. This position will maintain a high level of product and service knowledge. This role will also replace used stock, rotate current stock, and ensure satisfactory inventory levels.
The Parts Advisor (Shipper/Receiver) must possess the following:
- high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- one year of parts experience
- proven sales ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Ability to promote products and persuade customers
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic
Crown Auto Group offers competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities.
CROWN AUTO GROUP is an equal opportunity employer! We are looking for great individuals of various ethnicities to diversity our workplace. If you feel, or know someone who is qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume online. We thank all those who apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted
View original article here Source