- Technician In-Shop
- Complete troubleshooting, repairs and rebuilds on Cummins engine products and other customer equipment in a service shop.
- Complete diagnostics, repairs and tests on non-Cummins equipment to include, Manitoba Government Inspections, drive train repairs, brake systems repairs, hydraulic systems repairs.
- Apply documented procedures and policies to perform diagnostics and complex repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance based on assessment of engines, including utilizing computers/software in the process of diagnostic work.
- Complete required documentation, such as work completed documents, time sheets, warranty claims and quality forms, via handwritten or business system input screens.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Cummins Customers.
- Adherence to all safety rules and procedures.
- Valid Journeyman qualification as Heavy-Duty Mechanic, Diesel Engine Mechanic, Commercial Truck & Transport Mechanic.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s license and be able to provide a clear Drivers Abstract.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Class 1 or 3 Licence.
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada without sponsorship.
- Prior experience repairing and diagnosing Diesel Engines in a Shop environment.
- Previous Cummins engine experience is strongly preferred.
- Pre-Employment Screening:
- Our Pre-Employment Background Screening process consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
- Specific Tickets / Licenses are checked as required, and Drivers Abstracts are required for any position where driving is part of the job.
No, this isn’t one of those ordinary jobs.
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community, and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in Cummins tradition of exceptional service. Our employees are dedicated to delivering the “Best Every Time, Every Day” with the goal of earning customers for life!
If you are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team, we have an opening for a Technician In-Shopin Winnipeg, MB . Reporting to the Service Manager , you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing engines in our shop.
Your responsibilities may include:
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team:
Primary LocationCanada-Manitoba-Winnipeg-Canada, MB, Winnipeg, Cummins Western Canada
View original article here Source