Neecheewam Inc. has a permanent full-time Evening Supervisor position available. This position consists of day and evening shifts as part of a rotating schedule.
Example of Duties and Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Work independently, as a valued management team member and a strong leader.
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and ability.
- Provide comprehensive training and orientation to new employees including mentoring existing employees.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional capacity when dealing with all CFS Agencies or any other related external organizations.
- Understanding of financials including petty cash reconciliations and budgeting.
- Acts as a healthy role model and ensures that the needs of the youth are primary focus.
- Assists with interviewing and hiring of Youth Care Workers.
- Coordinates the distribution of information.
- Schedules meetings; schedules home maintenance.
- Supervisory experience/training.
- Knowledge of trauma and resilience informed care.
- Strong counseling skills and experience in behavior management.
- Knowledge of Indigenous languages and cultures would be considered an asset.
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR.
- Current Non Violent Crisis Intervention certification.
- Child Abuse Registry including Prior Contact and Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector (within last 3 months).
- Valid Driver’s license including Drivers abstract.
- Child and Youth Care Certification preferred.
- Relevant education or related training/experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Youth Care: 2 years (Preferred)
View original article here Source