Do you have previous cash handling experience and are client focused? Are you comfortable working in a production drive environment and are comfortable with repetitive tasks? If so, we have a great foot in the door opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a part time Account Service Representatives to support our banking client, a top 5 bank, in Winnipeg for a 1 month contract!
Pay: $15.92/ hour
Shift Hours: Monday and Tuesday 8 am to 4 pm (15 hours a week)
As an Account Service Representative your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Extract Cheques from ATM deposits
· Identify potentially fraudulent activity at point of entry into the financial system
· Work with benchmarks/quotas for speed and accuracy
– Work for one of Canada’s leading banks
– Great foot in the door opportunity for students or new graduates
– Work for great leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
– Work in a dynamic, collaborative and progressive work environment
– Opportunities to do challenging work
– Client focused
– Capcity to handle repetitive tasks
– Good communication skills
– Strong multi tasking skills
– Cash handling experience (nice to have)
– Banking knowledge/ experience (nice to have)
– Experience working in a productivity driven environment where performance was managed through benchmarks or quotas
* Clear credit and criminal check required *
Interested in the part time Account Service Representative position in Winnipeg? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source