L. Chabot Enterprises Ltd. is an established Winnipeg Heavy Construction company specializing in sand and gravel supply and delivery; roadway construction and earthworks projects with guaranteed winter work commitments to commercial snow contacts. We are able to offer year-round employment opportunities for qualified personnel.
Chabot is Now Hiring: LOADER Operators for Snow Removal
Wage: $23.00 per hour to start.
• Operators must have a valid Class 5 drivers license
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Previous experience required: minimum 2 years commercial snow clearing or operating equipment for heavy construction
• Able to work 12 hours per shift; on-call, day and night shifts, 7 days/week
• Mentally alert and professional
• Mechanical aptitude an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate equipment to complete commercial snow removal
• Pre/Post-trip equipment inspection/maintenance
• Fill out accurate timesheet per shift
This position is on-call, Day and Night Shifts, 7-days per week. Potential for full-time, permanent employment for qualified applicants.
Chabot offers full-time employment with competitive wages, RRSP/Pension program, and access to a comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision care, long term disability, critical illness insurance and life insurance.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and successful employer, please submit your resume and contact info to:
HR Dept.: LOADER Operators
Email,Call: 204-224-1565 (Christine) Text: 204-793-9161
Apply online: www.chabotenterprises.ca
Job type: Seasonal
View original article here Source