Now Hiring: Supervisor for Snow Removal
L. Chabot Enterprises Ltd. is an established Winnipeg Heavy Construction company specializing in sand and gravel supply and delivery; roadway construction and earthworks projects with guaranteed winter work commitments to commercial snow contacts. We are able to offer year-round employment opportunities for qualified personnel.
Chabot is Now Hiring: Supervisor for Snow Removal
• Previous experience required: minimum 3-5 years commercial snow clearing
• Applicants must have reliable transportation and valid class 5 driver’s license required
• Able to work 12 hours or more per shift
• Mentally alert and professional
• Mechanical aptitude an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate commercial snow clearing: crews and equipment
• Schedule and organize crews of 6-15 operators
• Assign workers to equipment
• Oversees the snow clearing activities
• Responsible for the overall progress
• Preventing fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing applicable regulations.
• Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
This position is full-time, on-call, Day and Night Shifts, 7-days per week. Company truck and cell phone provided.
Chabot offers full-time employment with competitive wages, RRSP/Pension program, and access to a comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision care, long term disability, critical illness insurance and life insurance.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and successful employer, please submit your resume and wage expectations to:
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source